So we are 4 weeks into motherhood and for Seren 4 weeks into the world and now it's a week of mental development. But my poor baby also keeps getting a temperature. At the moment she's managed about 15 mins sleep since she woke up this morning at 9:45. This is because we are currently both lay in mummy's bed! I do love being mummy just when I'm getting cried at constantly it gets hard. I wouldn't change it for the world though. Even 15 mins sleep is better than none and it may help her temperature f she gets some sleep.
Since day one she's been a good sleeper at night only ever waking once or twice so I'm really lucky there seeing as I know some people are up all night with there babies. We are 2 weeks post tounge tie and her feeding has just got better and better to be honest. I'm so proud of her. However my dinky dot still fits in first size and 0-3 are still massive on her. To be honest it really is just a quick update on how we are getting on.
No comments:
Post a Comment