Your supposed to be happy when a baby is born. I was I was estatic. I had my family but it's all fell apart. Me and john argue more than we did before Seren was born and I just don't know why! I don't feel depressed or upset but these arguments get to me. They make me think is our relationship worth it? Do I put Seren through it? I don't want to. I lived with my parents arguing. I don't want that for her. I'd rather she has two happy parents than parents who argue.
So we're 10 weeks in.. My relationship has gone to pot. I have a beautiful little girl.. Christmas is coming.. Things are generally good. Just wish they were better. How can I make it better? I really don't know. But for now snuggles with my princess make it all better
No comments:
Post a Comment