Well last time I blogged to you all I was saying how I thought things between me and Serens dad weren't good. Well it's official instead of wanting to work at things he ended it last Friday. I couldn't even bring myself to cry, well not until mid week, I just carried on. Like a robot well I have a family to look after. That's where I'm wrong I have a family who will look after us. I have my parents who have been my rock and I have my uncle and aunt. I have lots of family around me. I have lots of friends too.
This is only a quick update because it's 22:35 and Seren is finally asleep so I'm going to join her in dream land. Till next time. I'm gonna try get back on everyday because I need to get back to being me.
I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment