Yeah this baby of mine will not stay still. She's 3 months old she can't roll or crawl or anything like that but I try to feed her to sleep so I can cut her nails and she throws her arms around something rotten. It's like she knows. I do love the smiles she gives though. She is such a cheeky little monkey. So baby stay still let me do your nails. Baby stay put when I put you on your playmat. Does anyone have any ideas to get her to enjoy it more? She goes on and then starts crying after 5 minutes. She won't even do tummy time.. I feel like screaming what am I doing wrong? I know in my head I'm not doing anything wrong though. Surely some babies just don't like tummy time? I never had tummy time 20 years ago and I turned out fine right? I hope.
So come on people give me some ideas to be able to cut her nails and toe nails.. They're like sharp little pins.
No comments:
Post a Comment