Me and Seren can move on with our lives now start doing things for us. For our family. 2015 is going to be our year. 2014 was the best year ever I was blessed with Seren. My little star. I never ever thought I'd have her but now my life is complete. Christmas is going to be amazing I'm sure of it I really am. Serens first christmas.
It's all happening now. Tomorrow I'm moving Serens big car seat out of the porch so we can put the spare tree up in there. I'm ordering a santa stop here sign for my baby. She's got a plate for christmas it really is coming into place. I've brought my Christmas presents from Seren. I've brought her dads and her grandmas. But even better I've brought my parents Christmas presents. Well not all of them. I'm going to go out in the week and get them some more things.
Nan I know your up there watching so this Christmas is for you. Many more to come. We all love and miss you Christmas was your favourite. We'll open a present for you. Such a dear nan and such a great friend. The person I told everything to. I hope you have a merry Christmas in heaven. Don't go drinking all the sherry now. Seren and I love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment