So as of Thursday I was/am 35 weeks pregnant. I'm so glad I'm near the end though now. At the moment we are expierencing the hottest weather ever! So hot I'm writing this at 19:15 and it is 27.3 degrees still. To say I am coping would be a massive understatement because I don't feel like I'm coping at all! I feel all stupid because I don't look pregnant and I'm struggling so much in the heat! The symptoms I'm expierencing don't help me either but you would have thought oh she's used to them by now. Yeah I am but these odd new ones I'm not. So the symptoms this week are:
Heartburn
Indigestion
Swollen feet
Headache/Migraine (which won't go away with pain killers)
Pins and needles in my back and toes
Pain in tummy which I can't tell difference to if it's baby moving or pain
Lower backache
Come on princess mummy's getting fed up now
No comments:
Post a Comment