Well today has been a bad day for me the weather is really upsetting me along with the fact I'm drinking loads but hardly peeing doesn't help sorry for too much info there. I'm starting to hurt everyday from the moment I get up to the moment I fall asleep. It's been worse the last few days. I'm constantly getting pain in my tummy and now I can only just about tell what's baby's moving and what's pain! Surely that's not right? So I'm currently lay down in my room while I write this because I've just hit my limit. I have a headache but I can't sleep because I'm feeling so stressed and so so hot.
Today we was supposed to do loads of things. Have they been done? No. Only the shopping has been done which is lovely isn't it! All because the boys decided playing with the shed and putting stuff in it would be more fun! I'm just cheesed off but for now I'm going to play a game and try relax!
Blog soon bloggers
No comments:
Post a Comment