Tuesday, 15 July 2014
Hospital Stay - Saturday
By now I was starting to get fed up of being in the same place with nothing being done but today the nursing staff were brilliant. Kept me informed and even let me go off the ward with my parents and John. I had been stuck on the ward for 2 days other than going to the QE for the scan so I really was pleased to get some fresh air. It was the constant unknown that got to me. I went down to the garden for some fresh air. It really did help. Not much happened on Saturday to be honest. The staff were lovely and other than going out for some fresh air I spent the day on the ward. Me and H played Monopoly on the iPad and just chilled.. On the night I couldn't face the hospital food so we ordered some food from a local take away. It was just a nice chilled day, and I was happy because I was kept in the loop about what was going on with my care and why they felt I needed so much monitoring. I went to sleep happy that night.
Labels:
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment