When I was called in for my scan and I entered the room I had a consent form shoved at me and was asked to sign it. It just confused me even more so I asked why even though I felt backed into a corner to sign it. The reason was because they wanted to breathe in radioactive gas so they could see my lungs on the scanner and then after that I would be given a radioactive dye so my blood circulation would show up. After all this I was told that there would be a risk to my baby by having the radioactive gas and dye. I felt even more bewildered but I signed the forms and went ahead because I felt I had to. I had the scan and then went back to the women's hospital where I was told that someone would look at my scan today and give me the results. I can happily say that didn't happen. They messed me around all day and I was so upset, I ended up in tears while talking to my mum and dad on the phone. Even in tears when I spoke to John. Just seemed that everything warranted tears especially when they all popped home and john facetimed me so I could see my babies. I was a blubbering mess. Do you think a doctor turned up? No. Visiting time came at 7pm and still no doctor, I'd got so upset and annoyed.
8pm came and visiting had ended they wanted to get my family to leave but I was so glad when my dad had told them that no one was leaving until we all saw a doctor to find out what was going on. Today was the luckiest day for me really weren't it at 8:15 the doctor came to tell me they hadn't looked at my scan and I'd be there for the weekend, because there was no one available over the weekend to look at it. After all this my dad had words and was able to get my fan brought up because it was so hot aswell and had spoken to them about turning out the light right outside the cubicle window.. Once my fan had been brought up about 9pm I settled down and had a shower, settled in bed and then waited for the Wngland match to come on.
No comments:
Post a Comment