Sunday, 27 July 2014
Garden Renovations - Part 3
So today dad has decided to renovate the rabbit hutch so that it is easier to clean for me and mum. Which means putting the run on the the side of the hutch. It also means we can now have the kitchen window open when cooking which may make us less grumpy when cooking now. Luckily with 2 men it should be done faster but dad and John are like Laurel and Hardy. So I'm guessing it's just going to take them longer. Let's hope they at least go to the skip because we have a mattress that is clogging up our landing! For the next week I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands as I'm going to Tamworth for the week to look after Johns dog. It's going to be a interesting week. So for now I'm signing out as there's loads to do.
Labels:
Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment