Monday, 9 June 2014

A Bit Late

        Okay, so some are going to moan that I've started this a bit late but does it really matter when I can back date posts and bring you all up to date with everything going on. Family life has its' joys, sorrows, highs, lows but I know everyone who is a parent wouldn't change it for the world. But what do you do when people say you've ruined your life? Or that you will never get a job because your young and have children? Well this is me saying B*&%*$*s to them because I think in life it's about being determined. I see many people have children once they're in a job and manage both. So why can't a young mum do that? We just did it a little differently. We have different priorities. I never dreamed I'd have a family before I had a job, before I met the right person, but I did know I wanted to be a mum.

       So for me it's happened earlier than planned but determination is all your going to need. I've been through a lot I know what it's going to take for me to come out the other end of all this but I know it's going to happen. It may take me years but it will happen and for all those who loose faith and think they can't do it. It's in you, you just have to find what drives you on. When I left school in year 11 I was told something by one of my teachers and I never believed it. She said 'There's a inner person within myself and i'll find whatever strength I need from that'. My friend Beck always told me I'd find it too and I never believed it until today because today was the day I found it. I found that strength to stand up and be counted. To be the one that won't be pushed out anymore and won't be treated like a child. I'm 20. Today is the start of the rest of my life. A life I will my for me and my family.

1 comment: