I've currently re-branded my old business. It started because I wanted something hand-made for my daughter. I wanted something cute and soft. Something not tiny but not massive and I thought well why don't I re-brand and get my business back up and running. I can run my personal blog alongside my business and I will also have a business blog. Hopefully this will be starting up very soon. I have had a lot going on lately so I am behind with a lot of things and I'm using today to try and get up to date. It probably isn't going to be finished today as I have a blanket to sew and also other things around the house to do. I always thought yeah ok it isn't that hard to do everything but wow it actually is.
By re-branding I've also chosen to raise awareness of CDH. This stands for Congential Diaphramatic Hernia. Everyone who is going to read that may not know much about CDH so this where I tell you I will be doing a post right know about CDH. I first came across CDH while watching One Born Every Minute on channel 4. I did my re-search and have now contacted CDH UK the charity. All the links will be available in my next post.
I could have chosen something so out there that everyone else wants to support. Every charity needs awareness raising but I think CDH more than any, because this happens to babies who are developing in the womb. It could have happened to my little princess but she's been lucky as well as me as a parent. I will have to watch my little girl fight for things in her life and I'm blessed this isn't one of them but for some families it is. So for that very reason we need to know more about this we need to know what people are going through everyday with their babies.

No comments:
Post a Comment