I went for my 29 week growth scan on Thursday 12 June and wow what happened never even crossed my mind!! I thought I'd have my scan and then just go home after seeing the consultant I was so wrong. I got up early as my appointment was at 9:10 for my scan and had to make sure the dog had been sorted before H got here to take us for the scan and I woke up not wanting to get up, maybe I had a feeling that something wasn't going to go right, however I got up and sorted, helped my mum around the house and when H turned up he had some breakfast and a drink before leaving to go to the hospital.
On the way to the hospital H kept falling asleep which didn't surprise me but scared me as he was driving! I don't hold much hope for our next appointment which again is a morning appointment. With my appointment being a morning one, they don't have much time to run behind which was good because we was seen pretty much 5 minutes after my scan appointment, was lovely to see my little girl on the screen and be told everything was ok with her. They printed off a photo for me to keep which was lucky as I'd been told they don't do that anymore. After my scan I just had to wait to see my consultant. I went through ante-natal and saw my consultant and asked him to sign my form for my maternity grant. I then decided to ask him about a pain I was having in my right lung area. He checked me over and then told me he needed to speak to my consultant as I was seeing one of his team. When he came back in he didn't look happy but who is when they have to give someone bad news. Although he checked my chest and lungs he had said I needed to be admitted and that I would be treated for a suspected blood clot on my lung. I was so scared and then I just had to wait to be transferred to the ward.

No comments:
Post a Comment