Monday, 9 June 2014

The Second Scan - 7 weeks

  As you may start to realise there is a lot to get through bearing in mind I only have 11 weeks and 3 days left till my due date. So as you can see and have seen you've been informed of what happened when we found out and when I had my first scan and as your reading this you know this is about my second scan. I'm going to catch you up with this pregnancy as quick as I can posting mainly about the scans and midwife visits until I get to 28 weeks which is this week. Then I'll keep you updated as much as I can but there's lots of changes going on here and it may be a bit hard. Here goes....

  I had the letter through for my second scan, for the second week of January. So I was going to be able to see my little baby again only 2 weeks after seeing nothing on the ultrasound screen. I was excited yet nervous again. But all went well and we saw our little bean who we now know is a little girl for the very first time. To see that little heart beating away was a huge relief. Here is the first glimpse of my little miracle....

No comments:

Post a Comment