So for everyone who knows me they know I'm 28 weeks pregnant with a little girl. I found out I was pregnant just after a Christmas break to go and see my boyfriends parents as they work away. They was working in Portsmouth at the time. We went for a few days after Christmas and while I was away and the day we came back I was in such pain with the right hand side of my back. So much it brought me to tears.
My dad said it was best to go to the hospital and that's exactly what we did. We went to A&E. Now finding out your pregnant at home is going to be a shock enough especially when you wasn't expecting it. So finding out in A&E wasn't exactly ideal. Well not for me anyway. After hours of waiting in A&E they transferred me to the women's hospital as they wanted to rule out an eptopic pregnancy. So yeah I've just been told i'm pregnant and now there telling me the pain I'm experiencing could mean I'm loosing the baby.
I waited to be told that the scanner on the ward they put me on was dodgy so the consultant wouldn't be able to have a clear picture of what was going on. I had two options let them scan me that night or come home and go back for a scan in the morning. All I wanted to do was to come home but I was in so much pain. I was lucky as they sorted the pain for a few hours, so I came home. That night was the worst night ever pain wise I woke a few times feeling like I couldn't move, breathe, I couldn't even call for help.
No comments:
Post a Comment