Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Take my breath away

  Well everyone says there's moments in life that are so amazing or spectacular that it takes their breath away. Well today I've experienced a new meaning to this! Literally having my breath took away by walking. Walking of all things! Like seriously? Well yes.

It's starting to look like my little monkey is making her stamp and pushing my diaphragm up and it's making it hard to breathe. I can't even walk as fast! A little old dear walked from the bus stop to the bottom of my road before I even got to my house and I live half way down it! I was at the top of the road when I saw her at the bottom and turning the corner. I was shocked at how slow I've become no wonder my dad powered off when we was on holiday in great yarmouth! 

So yes baby girl you are taking my breath away very literally so will you stop leaning against my ribs or something and just move! Please? If not I'll think about re-naming you with a name that means monkey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment